The financial accessibility of RogLab’s equipment is possible due to public funding. Users are therefore obliged to appropriately cite RogLab’s support when promoting or exhibiting their products or prototypes. Users neglecting to cite this support as listed below will no longer be privy to subsidised prices and will be charged the full price, i.e. prices for external clients when using RogLab’s equipment and/or services.
1. Promoting products online and e-commerce platforms:
- Visible note in the product description: “Powered By RogLab”
- The description must include a link to www.roglab.si
2. Promoting products on social media:
- For products and prototypes made in RogLab that have a separate page/account on social media, RogLab’s support (“Powered By RogLab”) must be clearly noted and include a tag (@) to RogLab’s Facebook or Instagram profile, as well as the hashtag #RogLab. RogLab’s support can be presented in the “Our Story” segment, “About” section or Instagram’s “bio”.
- Each post that promotes the product or prototype must include the phrase “Powered By RogLab”, the hashtag #RogLab and link to RogLab’s profile (@).
3. Media coverage:
- In the event of media coverage, the user must ensure that RogLab’s support in the making of the product or prototype, or its components, is noted in the text.
4. Promotional materials, presentations at events, exhibitions and sales points:
- All promotional materials presenting the product or prototype made in RogLab must include the phrase “Powered By RogLab” and include the appropriate logo.
- Physical presentations at events, exhibitions and sales points must present RogLab’s support with the text “Powered By RogLab” and RogLab’s logo.
No rights can be acquired by anybody on the basis of information available on the RogLab web page – the pilot project for the future Rog Centre, as well as the project partners the City Municipality of Ljubljana and the Museum and Galleries of the City of Ljubljana decline any responsibility for information available on the web pages to which the RogLab web page is connected.
All texts and photographs available on the RogLab web page – the pilot project for the future Rog Centre, and of the project partners the City Municipality of Ljubljana and the Museum and Galleries of the City of Ljubljana. The texts and photographs can be reproduced and disseminated for personal, non-commercial use only. For any other form or purpose of dissemination of information, prior authorization is required by the project partners.
All users, programme and project partners as well as all other users of RogLab are to use RogLab and the equipment found within it at their own risk.
The public partner Museum and Galleries of Ljubljana does not accept any responsibility for any injuries suffered by the users, programme or project partners, their employees or other visitors of RogLab while using the premises of RogLab or the equipment within. The public partner Museum and Galleries of Ljubljana will also not supervise the use of the RogLab premises and equipment within. The public partner Museum and Galleries of Ljubljana will ensure that the instructions for using the equipment will be made available in the RogLab premises.
By applying to use the RogLab premises and equipment found within, all users, programme and project partners as well as other visitors of the RogLab premises, confirm that they have appropriate and sufficient knowledge and experience to enable their safe use of the RogLab premises and the equipment found within. By applying to use the RogLab premises and equipment within, they also confirm that they are familiar with the instructions on how to use the equipment within, which are available in the RogLab premises.
Workshop privacy statement
All files used on RogLab computers are open to public access. You are solely responsible for your files, thus you should save them on a USB memory stick or an alternative data carrier once you have finished using them. We will not be held responsible for any lost files in RogLab. Visitors consent to all photographic materials produced in RogLab being used for promotional purposes.